How to care for your Tuckr Wraps!
Caring for your Beeswax Wraps
Our Tuckr Beeswax Wraps are durable and are made to last up to 18 months. They are designed for the everyday household and are super simple to use and care for.. now, there's no excuse to use single-use plastic wrap! Below are some simple tips how to use and care for your Tuckr Beeswax Wraps.
Using & Storing
- To ensure you get the full use of your wraps, keep them away from heat and direct sunlight
- Avoid direct contact with foods that are greasy, have staining colours and raw fish or meats
- Use the warmth of your hands to mould and shape your wraps
- Use to cover bowls, containers, make snack pouches or wrap fresh vegetables, fruits bread or other delicious treats
- When you first receive your wraps make sure you give them a wash with cold soapy water before use
- Be sure not to use any harmful soaps or vigorous scrubbing as this will wear away the beeswax and resin coating
- After each use either clean with a cold hand wash or wipe down wraps with a wet dishcloth
- Let your Beeswax Wraps dry naturally by placing on a dish rack or if you’d like to use them immediately then pat down dry with a tea towel
Please let us know below if you have any other tips about how to care for your Tuckr Beeswax Wraps! We would love to hear from you.