Caring for your Tuckr Pouches
Tips to keep your Tuckr Pouches lasting for decades!
- Simply once finished using your silicone Tuckr Pouch place either in the upper rack of dishwasher or wash by hand with hot, soapy water and allow to dry thoroughly.
- If you have used your Tuckr Pouch to used oils to marinade raw meats we highly recommend you placing it straight in the dishwasher to remove greasy residue for the next use.
- If your find your Tuckr Pouch has been stained by coloured foods or left with any strange odours, we recommend using a natural the cleaning solution of 1 tsp baking soda, 3 tbs lemon juice and 1/2 cup of white vinegar. Gently scrub this mixture inside and let it soak for 30 minutes to remove all stains and smells. Once soak is complete rinse pouch throughly and dry.
- We find sometimes there can be water spots left on pouches once cleaned in the dishwasher or when let to air dry. A way to prevent water spots is to use a clean tea towel to dry your pouch after cleaning.
- Avoid using sharp objects near the silicone pouch as this is likely to incur a puncture.
- Remember do not turn the pouch inside out as this degrade the strength of the edges.
Please let us know below if you have any other tips about how to care for your Tuckr Pouches! We would love to hear from you.